Summer Technology is an Information Technology firm, specialising in the implementation and support of ERP and Business systems and supporting infrastructures. Summer Technology is a Microsoft partner and Authorised Business Partner of Sybiz Software and Advanced Business Manager. Formed by Tony Atallah in 2007, Summer Technology merged with I-Global Solutions in 2011. Operating from offices Clayton, Summer Technology has a team of 10 consultants providing services in the areas of ERP and Business Systems, software development and network/hardware support.
- 2007: Commenced operations from 120 Collins Street, Melbourne, specialising in Syteline and MFG-Pro.
- 2009: Developed Quanti, a custom application for the Flexible Packaging Industry.
- 2010: Moved to new offices at 370 St.Kilda Rd, Melbourne.
- 2011: Merge with I-Global Solutions Pty Ltd, a solution provider of Sybiz Software and Advanced Business Manager.
- 2015: Relocate to larger offices at Level 1, 18-20 Sarton Rd, Clayton.
What We Offer
Implementation and Support of Business Systems.
Whether you are a small business with 3 users or a much larger business with over 100 users, Summer Technology has the expertise and personnel to Implement the right business systems for your company and maintain and support its operation.
Managed IT Solution – We are your IT department.
SMB companies cannot afford to have a full time IT person who is a “know-it-all”! The other hidden cost is that of keeping this IT person up-to-date with training and knowledge. Summer Technology offers a better alternative by acting as your own IT department. We are local, we are one phone call away and we have many experts to help you with your queries or issues.
Software Development and Websites integration/design.
Not all companies are the same, so not all standard business systems will fit all. Summer Technology staff are experts at offering the right solution to add value to any business system, whether is is customisation or eCommerce integration. We do design and host websites too.