Our Job Offers
Join us and help disrupt the enterprise market!
Join us, we offer you an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience and team.
Technical All-Rounder: Helpdesk and Network Support
2 open positions
Who are we?
We are an IT service company located in Notting Hill, Melbourne providing managed IT services and ERP business systems support to a wide customer base. You will join our helpdesk and support team managing IT infrastructure and supporting business systems.
About the Role:
Do you feel like your skills are going to waste?
Do you feel stuck in your current role with nowhere to go?
Do you want more than just a job, but a career and to be part of an incredible journey?
Do you want to be part of a business that partners in your development and success?
If you answered yes to all the above, then we might be the perfect fit for you!
The ideal applicant will have some solid experience in tech support with knowledge in Networking and Helpdesk.
This is a forward-facing customer service / consulting position. As part of this role you will be interacting with our client base through phone and ticketing systems as well as onsite when necessary.
The role is permanent full time with an immediate start.
Duties will include
- Handle inbound and outbound calls in a professional manner
- Be able to resolve issues over the phone or via remote management tools
- Accurately record client technical information and faults and raise any activities where required
- Be able to follow up and close cases
- Participate in product training and share knowledge throughout the team
- Attend customer sites when necessary
Skills and Experience
- IT or Business Qualification or relevant certification desired but not necessary
- Have the technical aptitude to problem solve
- Be able to work with some degree of flexibility and independence
- Previous customer service skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- The Ability adapt in a dynamic team and an evolving platform
Beneficial skills for the role include:
- Server Technologies:
- Virtualisation (Hyper V or vSphere)
- Active Directory
- DNS Services
- DHCP Services
- File and Storage services
- Service Technologies:
- Exchange Services (Local, Hybrid or Cloud)
- Web Services (IIS and DNS)
- Backup Services
- Network Services:
- LAN Networks (Switching, Routing, VLANs)
- WAN Networks (Firewall, Routing, VPN)
- Office 365
If you believe you fit the criteria, please “apply now” and shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in Word Format.
- Applicants must hold the right to work in Australia
- Australian driver's licence
- ICT Qualification desirable
- Experience in a Helpdesk Environment
- Fluent in English
Notting Hill VIC 3168
We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone's life through disruptive products. We build great products to solve your business problems.