WatchGuard multi-function firewalls deliver stronger security, enhanced networking capabilities, and more management flexibility, as well as greater IT investment protection and customer choice.
Watchguard comes with Security Subscription Bundle:
- Application Control: enables IT administrators to monitor and control access to web and business applications to enforce policy, and protect productivity and network bandwidth.
- WebBlocker: content and URL filtering subscription helps eliminate legal liabilities resulting from inappropriate web surfing, while increasing employee productivity and protection from web-based attacks.
- Gateway AntiVirus: is a fully integrated, heuristic and signature-based security subscription that identifies and blocks known spyware, viruses, trojans, and blended threats in real time.
- LiveSecurity Service: Your WatchGuard appliance includes a subscription to our ground-breaking LiveSecurity Service, which you activate online when you register your product. You have four options for getting LiveSecurity when you purchase any WatchGuard XTM appliance. Choose the option that best fits your needs, budget cycle and renewal schedule.
- spamBlocker: Powered by technology from Mailshell, WatchGuard spamBlocker stops unwanted email at the gateway. Independent, third-party test results confirm a spam detection rate over 99%, with virtually no false positives.
- Intrusion Prevention Service: Intrusion Prevention Service works hand-in-hand with your WatchGuard firewall's application layer content inspection to provide real-time protection from threats, including spyware, SQL injections, cross-site scripting, and buffer overflows.
- Reputation Enabled Defense: Reputation Enabled Defense delivers a powerful, cloud-based URL reputation service that protects web users from malicious web pages, while dramatically improving web processing overhead.
Summer Technology is an authorised partner of Watchguard and all our technical staff are qualified in Watchguard X series products.